2001 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
(between Pike Pl & Virginia St)
Now Providing Free Wi-Fi!
Sun 10:30am-9pm (lounge open 'til 10pm)
Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm (lounge open 'til 10pm)
Fri 11am-9:30pm (lounge open 'til 10:30pm)
Sat 10:30am-9:30pm (lounge open 'til 10:30pm)
WEEKEND BREAKFAST: Sat & Sun 10:30AM-2PM
Mon-Fri 3pm-6pm and 9pm to Close
Sat & Sun: 4pm-6pm and 9pm to Close
NOTE: Happy Hour not available on holidays.
VALENTINE'S WEEKEND BRUNCH
- Sat & Sun, Feb 14th & 15th. Reserve your table
Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Blending EVENT FEB 19th
Thursday, February 19th starting at 6:30pm, join Chateau Ste. Michelle Winemaker David Rosenthal and Cutters Executive Chef Deborah Breuler as you enjoy multiple tastings and food pairings, AND create your own blend and label.
$75 per person; limited seating available. Call 206.448.4884 to reserve your space today.
- Eroica / Shanghai shrimp skewers
- Horse Heaven Hills Sauvignon Blanc / Shigoku oysters with cucumber mignonette
- Canoe Ridge Chardonnay / Crab stuffed gougre
- Indian Wells Merlot / Dried cherry glazed seared duck breast crostini
- Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon / Cabernet braised short rib sliders
- Artist Meritage / Bittersweet chocolate ganache tart with hazelnut crust and dolce de leche,
sea salt sauce
3-For-$30 LIMITED-TIME MENU
Mondays through Fridays, Jan 12th through Feb 27th, 2015: choose selections from 3 delicious courses
– a terrific value at just $30. Book your table today!